Friday, October 30, 2015

Clarification + Updates

Hey everyone!

I don't know why, but the last couple of days, my blog has blown up a little bit in terms of viewership. It's so good to have an actually active audience. It makes me feel as though I'm not just blabbing off into the vast internet :).

I just wanted to clarify something because I got asked about it a couple of days ago. I don't know if the friend in question will be seeing this post, but if you do, just know that this one's for you, girl. 

Lately, I the themes for my posts has been a little bit on the darker side. Maybe it's the Halloween spirit within me coming out(;. Whatever it is, I know that some people might be getting alarmed that I'm depressed or feeling alone. The truth is, I'm perfectly happy. Senior year isn't the best year in my life, but it isn't the worst. I feel all of the love that other people radiate into my life! All of you make me so happy.

I just wanted to update everyone on that just in case there was any confusion. I might private those posts because I don't want anyone to get worried about me for no reason.

While I'm writing, I figured that I might as well give you guys a couple of updates! Since November is starting, I've decided to finally give you what you've been asking for... an updates to the series' that I've started. I'll definitely have some time to catch up on classic cinema, so an update post to that series will come up hopefully soon (maybe even by tomorrow!). And fitness Friday is making a definite comeback. I have some fitness goals to achieve which I will definitely share with you next Friday.

As one month ends, I always get reflective. I like to think about those things that I could do better, the things I could do worse. This month has been a bit topsy-turvy. There were a solid 3 weeks during which I had so many things to do and not enough time to do any of it. Everything was so stressful! Part of that stress was my own fault, so I'm going to really try and curb the procrastination this month. I'm probably going to post some November goals this weekend, so look out for that. Other than that, I think my biggest gain this month was a huge dose of perspective. A couple of not-so-great things happened and my dad really helped me put those instances into context. A lot of the things I stress out about now will have absolutely no relevance to me in 10 years. It's important to remain grounded in that fact.

That's all for today, friends. Have a spooky halloween!

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment